Best Japanese Noodle Soup Recipe
Are you looking for the best Japanese ramen, but you are too tired to drive to the best ramen shops and perhaps don't want to eat some unhealthy instant noodles? Then a homemade noodle soup is what you need! Read on, and we will give you the best Japanese noodle soup recipe to help you achieve the most delicious taste of a steaming bowl that will savor your tummy! This quick and simple ramen noodle soup recipe puts a tasty spin on the classic Japanese cuisine, and it takes less than an hour to prepare.
The Best Homemade Chicken Ramen Recipe
In this recipe, use chicken instead of pork, but keep the ramen vibe fairly traditional with a chicken soup base made of garlic, ginger, shiitake mushrooms, and soy sauce, topped with fresh spring onions and a soft-boiled egg. The filling was made of curly ramen noodles and slices of juicy roasted chicken.
• Chicken carcass
• Seasoning (black pepper and kosher salt)
• 2 tsp sea salt
• 2 tsp sesame oil
• 2 tsp minced ginger
• 1 tbsp minced garlic
• 3 tbsp soy sauce
• 2 tbsp mirin
• 1 tbsp butter
• 1 oz dried shitake mushrooms
• 2 eggs
• 1/2 sliced scallions
• 2 packs of dried noodles
For the chicken:
1. Season the chicken with a lot of salt and pepper.
2. Turn the oven on to 375°F, and melt the butter over medium heat. Add the chicken, skin-side down, and cook for 5-7 minutes, or until the skin is golden brown and easily peels away from the meat. Then turn it over and cook for an additional 4-5 minutes, or until golden.
3. Once the chicken is cooked, place the pan in the oven for 15 to 20 minutes. Remove the chicken from the oven, move it to a platter, and then cover it with foil until you're ready to serve.
For the broth:
1. Over high heat, warm the sesame oil in a large pot until it shimmers. Add ginger and garlic and cook for a short while until tender. Stir in the soy sauce and mirin after adding them for one more minute of cooking.
2. Add the stock, close the lid, and then heat to a boil. After 5 minutes of simmering uncovered, remove the lid and stir in the dried mushrooms. Ten more minutes of gentle simmering, then add salt to taste.
For the soft cooked egg:
1. Put the egg in a pot with just enough boiling water to cover the eggs. Gently place the eggs in the boiling water while they are still cold from the fridge, and let them simmer for either 7 or 8 minutes to get a somewhat runny yolk.
2. In the meantime, prepare a sizable dish of cold water. Transfer the eggs to the ice bath to stop cooking them once the timer goes off. When it's cold enough to handle, wait at least 5 minutes before carefully removing the shell and slicing it in half lengthwise.
Prepare the chicken ramen noodle soup!
2. Add the ramen broth and the chicken slices, then the soft-boiled egg, jalapenos, and fresh scallions on top. Serve right away. Enjoy!!
The Best Homemade Pork Ramen Recipe
This is a tasty and simple recipe for pork ramen that you can prepare with ramen noodles, crispy shredded pork shoulder, and all the veggie toppings and garnishes combined in a rich, delicious broth. There is no way any spice package can compare to the umami flavor and deliciousness of this pork ramen recipe. Slurp your way to happiness by topping your drink with a thousand garnishes!
• 1.5 kg pork
• 1.5 pork bone
• 1 chopped onion
• 6 chopped garlic cloves
• 50g soy sauce
• 4-5 cups of water
• 4 tbsp chili bean paste
• 1 pack of ramen noodles
• 2 boiled egg
• fresh veggies
For the pork:
2. Salt, brown sugar, fish sauce, rice vinegar, and sesame oil should all be used to marinate the pork shoulder. If you have the time, let the pork in the marinade for at least a few hours or possibly overnight.
3. Over medium-high heat, place a large saute pan, add the oil and heat through.
4. Add the pork slices and fry them on the first side for 3 to 4 minutes without turning them, then turn the pieces over and sear the other side until well-browned.
5. Set aside.
For the broth:
2. Add water, bones, and kombu to a big pot. To boil and maintain a boil, cook at high heat.
3. With a long wooden spatula, scrap the bottom to prevent burning while stirring constantly.
4. Simmer gently for four hours. To keep the broth from burning, stir the bottom of the pot. Start lowering the stock when it starts to turn milky and thicker.
5. After removing the saucepan from the heat, drain the stock into a new, clean pot. It is advised to quickly cool the stock by submerging the pot's bottom in a pool of cold water to have a flavorful broth.
For the egg:
1. Boil enough water in a pan to completely submerge the egg and let it boil for 6 mins.
2. Cool the eggs for 1-2 minutes under cold running water, then peel the shell immediately.
3. Slice the eggs into your preferred size, then set them aside.
Prepare the pork ramen noodle soup!
2. Cook the ramen noodle based on the instructions provided in the packaging.
3. Mix the condiments in a dish with a hot soup before serving. To the soup, add the just-cooked ramen noodles.
4. To serve, top the noodle with 1-3 slices of pork chashu, a ramen egg cut in half, finely chopped spring onions, and as much chili oil as you like.
This is the easiest recipe to achieve an authentic and delicious ramen experience in the comfort of your home. But if you still can't follow this or you do not have extra time, you can always visit the wide noodles collection of Sugoi Mart! Shop now.
It's Japan Crate Time!
Japan Crate has the best and most limited Japanese items you'll surely love for a very affordable price. Experience a box of tasty Japanese snacks delivered to your home each month! Japan Crate will add spice to your life with the best sweet and savory snack items in Japan. Just click the link above to sign up right now. Japan Crate will bring you the taste of Japan in no time!